Kansas City Online Food Handler Training
Premier Food Safety is an approved provider of Online Food Handler Training for Kansas City, Missouri.
Online Training is accepted by Kansas City as a valid training and certification method.
Register to Get Certified Today!
How To Get Your Food Handler Card
- Register for online training
- Complete for training and pass the exam
- Print your Food Handler Certificate
- Take Certificate of completion to the Kansas Health Department within 30 days of completing the course to obtain Food Handler Card
- Training is available in English and Spanish (Español)
- Take the training at your own pace
- Features videos, audio, and interactive learning exercises
- Print your Food Handler Certificate of completion immediately after passing the online exam
- Course duration is approximately 90 minutes plus online exam
- Students will have 2 attempts to pass exam. If they fail twice, they will need to retake the course and exam for a second fee $25.