About the Online Training
- Course Duration: 90 minutes (including exam)
- Number of exam attempts: Unlimited
- Minimum passing score: 70%
- Available in Spanish, Korean, and Chinese only
- 100% online and mobile friendly
- Training valid in Arizona, Illinois, Texas, and California only. Not valid for work in San Diego County, Riverside County, and San Bernardino County.
- Cards must be issued by an ANSI-approved training provider
- Cards are valid for 3 years
- Course must be completed by November 20
Please note that students registering for this course will be required to take 2 exams upon completion of training. Only one of these exams will be scored and will count towards the issuance of the Food Handler Card. Answers provided in both exams will be used for data analysis purposes. Once passed with a score of 70% or higher, students will be asked to indicate the State where they work (CA, AZ, TX, or IL). A food handler card specific to that State will be emailed to them.
This course is not valid in San Bernardino, Riverside, and San Diego counties in California. To purchase the San Diego Food Handler Card training please click here.