ServSafe Food Manager Certification
Online Training + Online ServSafe Exam
- Multiple States require the Person in Charge (PIC) of a food establishment to hold a valid Food Protection Manager Certification from an ANSI-CFP accredited program, such as ServSafe.
- The certification can be obtained by passing the nationally-accredited ServSafe Exam and is usually valid for 5 years.
- The ServSafe Exam can now be taken online with a remote Proctor via ProctorU
- Some States and counties have additional certification requirements. Please check with your local regulatory authority and/or employer prior to purchasing a package.
- For more detailed information about the food manager certification, please see our state requirements or refer to your local health authority.
If you are in Illinois, please click here to see Illinois-specific packages.
Course not valid in the States of Ohio, Rhode Island, or in New York City.