Part-time Instructors in Orange County, San Diego, and Phoenix
If you have an engaging and entertaining personality, and are comfortable presenting in front
of groups of 30+ people while standing several hours in a day, we want to hear from you!
- We are looking for dynamic individuals with a flexible schedule looking to make extra
income teaching food safety classes 4 to 6 times a month.
- Positions available in San Diego, Orange County, and Phoenix.
- No prior teaching experience required. Comprehensive training provided and paid for.
- Strong verbal, communication, and administrative skills
- Native proficiency in English and Spanish (talking, writing, and reading).
- Professional demeanor and appearance- Ability to speak in a corporate/public setting
- Flexible work availability
- Highly punctual and on time for all training events
- Applicant must reside in the San Diego, Orange County, or Phoenix area
- Computer-savvy (MS Word, Powerpoint, Internet, etc.)
- Reliable means of transportation and clean DMV driving record
- High school degree (College degree preferred, but not required)
- Ability to lift at least 20 pounds
- Availability to work on weekends
Please email resume in PDF or Word format to: