About the Online Training
- 100% online self-paced program
- Videos and interactive learning activities
- Training duration is 2 hours
- Available in English only
- Unlimited attempts on the final exam
- Print your official RBS certificate immediately after passing the exam!
- Certificate is valid for 2 years
Responsible Beverage Service Training, also known as Alcohol Service Training, is mandatory for servers working in Orange County, Sonoma County, Alameda County, and the cities of Ventura, Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Newport Beach, Salinas, Berkeley, National City, Poway, Oceanside, San Marcos, Solana Beach, and Vista.
Is RBS Training required in California?
RBS training is not required in California at the state level, but many establishments make this training mandatory for all their employees in order to protect themselves against potential liability, ensure public safety, and protect their liquor license.
Does your RBS Training follow the guidelines of the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control?
Yes. Our alcohol service training was developed following the guidelines provided by the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control.
Who do I contact for more info?
If your city or county has a mandatory training requirement, please make sure to contact your local regulatory authority for any additional information.